I was just reformatting This Is How I Save My Life
to submit for the eBook version (out on Kindle, iPad, etc. soon) and found this excerpt I had to share. It’s one of the most important things I’ve ever learned … and written.
“Somewhere between the time I arrived in Delhi and the time I left, I went from an existence committed to ‘killing’ Lyme to an existence committed to ‘healing’ me. I had to acknowledge the parts of me that were saved when I stopped fueling ‘the war on Lyme’—for I was throwing the energy of a fight into my very own body.”
Why Is It So Important To Shift Your Energy?
This was a HUGE lesson for me. GIGANTIC. I don’t think it would have made sense anytime before I was actually ready to learn it; and the fear I had about my Lyme disease getting out of control if I stopped fighting, would have gotten to me anyway. But, I see now how true this is. The energy of a fight against something that is living inside of you, does not discriminate. It will also find all of your other cells and reach all of your organs impacting them too.
I always tell my clients that anything you feed energy to, will grow. So, it’s really important to look at what you’re feeding with your energy.
Even if just for a minute – stop to think. Is there a better energy you can direct into your being while trying to heal?
How Can You Stop Feeding Disease?
There are tiny adjustments you can make right now that could make a big difference:
- Picture your medications and supplements as white light being infused into your body as you take them.
- Imagine the “disease” (bacteria, viruses, etc.) as little friendly monsters as just being in their “home,” but not having a personal vendetta against you (they don’t know where they are). Picture them finding their way out into a better place, like the sand, the dirt or the ocean.
- Instead of being mad at your body for betraying you and causing you so much difficulty, stop to thank and honor your body for doing the best it can.
- Close your eyes and imagine sparkly light in each of your cells that scrubs away anything dark or dirty looking.
- Direct your focus away from symptoms (unless you want to “feed” them energy and help them grow). Look around the room – focus on a pretty color on the wall, your favorite purse, the TV show you love, and so on.
These simple steps will start to change that energy and allow the part of you that isn’t the Lyme (which is actually all of you!) to suck up those positive vibes.